Toolkit for Tutors & Teachers
If you teach adults within a Literacy Volunteers organization, adult education program, or at a college or university, please join us for this provocative, half-day conference that supports and invigorates educators of adult students.
Why should YOU attend?
- Learn best practices in educating adults
- Gain hands-on tools to use with your students immediately
- Earn Continuing Education Hour credits
What will YOU learn?
- Best practices in literacy education for adults
- Hands-on tools to use with your students immediately
- And you’ll earn Continuing Education credits
Join our email list to receive information about LVB and the next Toolkit for Tutors & Teachers event.
Get a better sense of what this conference is about by browsing programs from past years.