This event is a passport to a living library where guests will be invited to tour dozens of tables, each decorated to represent a favorite children’s book. Literature comes alive as a Maine author/illustrator shares his/her work and scrumptious snacks and pastries are served. And of course, no tea party is complete without tea. Plan to join us on Sunday, May 22, 2022 from 3 – 5 PM.
Tickets go on sale on Monday, May 2, 2022 @ noon and typically sell out. You can get yours here.
Sign up here to be the first to know about our next Literacy Tea, and to stay in touch with LVB.
Browse photos from past teas for a peek at the magic, fun and books.
Toolkit for Tutors & Teachers
If you teach adults within a Literacy Volunteers organization, adult education program, or at a college or university, please join us for this provocative, half-day conference that supports and invigorates educators of adult students.
Why should YOU attend?
- Learn best practices in educating adults
- Gain hands-on tools to use with your students immediately
- Earn Continuing Education Hour credits
What will YOU learn?
- Best practices in literacy education for adults
- Hands-on tools to use with your students immediately
- And you’ll earn Continuing Education credits
Join our email list to receive information about LVB and the next Toolkit for Tutors & Teachers event.
Get a better sense of what this conference is about by browsing programs from past years.